Saturday, October 30, 2010

This Is An Idea I Had Long Before These Guys



...but one I've never got around to actually execute. Unless we count the time I haphazardly taped a moderately new camera to one of my moderately new remote control cars for footage. (I take better care of my stuff now.) However, my little contraption was birthed from one of those "wouldn't it be great if" inspirational moments when I couldn't figure out my left and rights; basically, when the car's coming back at you, turn right to go left! I still, for whatever reason, cannot stomach that little fact. Having a camera mounted device would be great! And having it mounted to a helmet display would totally be the bee's knees!

Fast forward to a few months ago and lo, this guy has gone ahead and built a whole track and tackled the wiring connection hell puzzle that would make any 15-year-old boy and me squeal with delight nod heads in approval. Why yes, I do want to shake this guy's hand. And play his game.

No comments:

Post a Comment