Tuesday, October 20, 2009

AWESOME!!... [I think?]

If you watch this video in full-screen mode and in High Definition (HD) while crossing your eyes, it will [supposdly] appear in 3D.
(I say supposedly because: #1. If it works, why would companies need to create 'no-glasses' 3D technology in the first place [other than the fact that people might get severe headaches from crossing their eyes during a lengthy movie]?, and #2. It dosn't work for me because I can't cross both eyes, only one... I can show you if you ask (but I charge $5 each time *wink*).

Check it out and let me know what you think: 3d Video.

Cheers,
Kurt.

PS. Don't know if anyone is a fan of the 'Runaways', but in my opinion, the song 'Cherry Bomb' isn't the best audio track for the video - I suggest putting the video on mute, and opt for something more suitable instead. An appropriate musical accompaniment might be something by Elton John, say 'Rocket Man'?... It's just a suggestion.

1 comment:

  1. That sucked, Kurt.

    The cross-eye ones don't work as well for me as the stare at a wall ones, forgive me for not bothering to look up their technical names.

    ReplyDelete